Currently Accepting New Projects for October 2022
Dance Insight is only able to accept a limited number of web design clients per month. (Though we refer to ourselves as “we,” we are only one person.) If you book a service now, we will begin work at the beginning of October and the project will be completed by the end of October. Once we’re booked to capacity for October, we’ll start booking for November, and so on. Please pay close attention to which month you’re booking for, as that’s when you can expect your project to be completed.
For Existing Websites:
- SEO (search engine optimization – helping your site show up higher on Google/Bing searches) – $50
- Rebranding/visual redesign – $75
- Small bug fixes – $25
- Small edits, such as adding a new page – $25
- Dancer portfolio website – $100
- Dance company/arts organization website – $100
- Dance studio website – $150
- Set up email marketing (collect customer email addresses and send them updates and promotions) – $25
- Set up online registration and payment for classes – $50 (you may need to pay for an ongoing service depending on your studio’s needs)
- Set up or revise social media accounts and create content plan – $25
- Bundle of how-to articles and videos explaining how to edit your site – $15
New Dance Studio Website with Online Registration
- New dance studio website – $150
- Set up online registration and payment for classes – $50
- TOTAL $200
Dancer Portfolio Redesign and SEO, Plus Social Media Makeover
- Visual redesign for existing website – $75
- SEO – $50
- Social media – $25
- TOTAL $150
“Can you make our site mobile-friendly?”
- This falls under “small edits” – $25
“Hey we have this one weird issue with our site, can you fix it?”
- Small bug fixes – $25
Important note! These prices do not include the recurring charge of a domain name and hosting. In order to have your own domain (i.e. mydancestudio.com), expect to pay about $10/year for a domain name and about $36/year for hosting. (Prices vary.) Those fees go to a hosting company such as Hostinger or Bluehost, not to Dance Insight. The only fees you’ll pay Dance Insight are the one-time fees listed above.
Resume / Examples of Previous Work
If you hire Dance Insight to work on your website, you’ll be working with Nicole, our founder and main writer. Nicole’s qualifications:
- BA in Web Design (and dance, but that’s not as relevant here)
- Currently a web developer at Anthony Timbers, LLC, a cybersecurity company where she’s been working for two years
- Design and marketing skills: WordPress, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, blogging (duh), ecommerce, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, iMovie, UI/UX (user interface / user experience) design, logo design
Examples of previous work:
How it Works
First, pay close attention to which month we’re currently booking for. It may be several months out. If you need work done sooner than we can offer, we recommend finding a freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork.
If you’re okay with the timeline, fill out the contact form below. Please include your name and a rough idea of what kind of work you’d like done.
We’ll respond within one week, even if it’s not the month you booked yet, to get the initial conversation going. We’ll email back and forth to clarify exactly what you need done, how you’ll send payment, and what we need from you in order to get started.
Half of the payment is due up front, and the other half is due once the project is complete. We’ll settle on exact due dates in our initial email conversation.
You may change your mind and back out at any time during the process, and Dance Insight reserves the right to do the same. A full refund will be given, regardless of which party initiates.